- Reduced cost – its very likely your fundraising costs will come down and effectiveness improve
- Expertise – You will have a team of fundraising professionals with experience in both offline and online
- Control – Access to your own Creative elements, such as social media and direct mail campaigns meaning total control over content sent out
- Choice – have as much or as little involvement as you wish and enjoy a fundraising package tailored exactly to your needs.
- Brand – Raisemore realises that though there are few financial risks we need to protect the Charity’s brand and have this at the forefront in all activity we complete
Do you know how to target your donors effectively? Are you engaging with your fundraisers in the right way or even at all? Take our survey and find out now.
Small charities often struggle to compete for funds against the bigger, better resourced national organisations.
Raisemore clients get the benefit of all the advanced techniques used by the big charities without having to recruit expensive in-house fundraisers.
We are really pleased with the friendly and professional relationship we have with them. They are an excellent team, and as a small charity, we really appreciate their help.
Within 3 months we’ve landed 2 significant grants, and have a fundraising programme any much larger charity would be proud of
A huge support to us: advising on how to present and achieve our objectives, as well as taking us from nothing to surprisingly good results in terms of marketing. Thanks to them, we will now be in a position to help fund vital university, charitable and health service work – nationally and worldwide.
it has focused our marketing effort and shown us new ways to publicise our cause; it has given us a regular source of income which underpins our core costs; and most importantly for us it means we have an outsourced mailing department which requires very little supervision.
Their structure, ideas and methods are both supportive and well grounded.”